Welcome, Doctor of Chiropractic: The SettlementCentral.Com Chiropractor Network Presents THREE Resource Pages for Your Use, all Dealing with PIP Adjuster Denial of Benefits to Your Patients
The SettlementCentral.Com Chiropractor Network welcomes you to this index for three pages that you are free to use as you see fit. There is no charge whatsoever: we just hope our materials will be of some use to patients who have had their PIP benefits cut off by an aggressive insurance adjuster.
You have been invited to these page for two purposes. First, we wanted to introduce you to the SettlementCentral.Com Chiropractor Network and its advantages for you and your patients. And second, even if you never explore our Chiropractor Network, we want you to have and use the information presented on this page and the nine letter formats linked below. We made these documents to assist injured persons in their efforts to recover from insurance companies.
There are links below to three similar SettlementCentral.Com Chiropractor Network Resources pages that we created to help doctors of chiropractic and their patients deal with PIP adjuster abuses.
Before we get in to the good stuff, a word from our sponsor please: What is the SettlementCentral.Com Chiropractor Network, and how can it benefit you and your patients?
When you are finished with this page, you can go here to check out more information about the SettlementCentral.Com Chiropractor Network
- The Network is a no-fee (except a one-time administrative cost of $47) Internet listing of chiropractors who are highly qualified to handle personal injury claim injuries. It is free Internet exposure for our doctors in a specific, reserved geographic/population area..
- Your patients will benefit with the opportunity for a DISCOUNTED membership ($15 off with your initials and zip code) teaching them to settle their claims on their own, without incurring the delays and fees involved with attorney representation.
- Your accounts receivable will look better because long overdue billings will be cleared sooner and without the reductions in fees so often demanded by attorneys.
Three TOPICS OF ABUSE by PIP Insurance Adjusters
Experienced doctors of chiropractic know that we could have made a list of a dozen abuses by insurance adjusters, and with your input, we may do just that in coming months. But for now, we started with three common tactics used by PIP adjusters to cut off or reduce the payments they should be making to your patients under the terms of their contract. Here are the three topics and links to resource pages for each of them:
- Discounting chiropractor billings that "exceed reasonable and customary" charges
- Asserting chiropractic care is only palliative, not curative, and hence is neither reasonable nor necessary
- Asserting that chiropractic care is based solely upon subjective complaints, not objective symptoms, and hence is neither reasonable nor necessary
- Go to any Chiropractor Resource Page and use whatever examples make sense to you;
- Share what is relevant or useful with your patients;
- Go to the SettlementCentral.Com Chiropractor Network page to evaluate the program;
- Apply for a listing if you are interested and qualified;
- In any event, always be sure to LET US KNOW of additional abusive tactics by insurance adjusters, and we will update our free Resource Pages to the benefit of doctors of chiropractic and their patients. Email us