Take an Settlement Offer to an Attorney


 
The purpose of this site is to empower you with knowledge so you may get a fair and reasonable settlement and to retain a significant amount of your settlement award. In some situations an attorney may be beneficial to your efforts. Now you can negotiate from a position of strength.
 
If you have an existing offer:

  • Why should the attorney take a fee on any part of that offer?
    You earned the offer!

  • Why should you share any of it by paying him a portion on attorney fees?

Say you have a settlement offer of $21,000. If you follow the directions of your attorney, he will have you signing a contract in which he is entitled to one third of the gross amount recovered. You will have given away $7,000 of money that you brought to the table.
 
SettlementCentral.Com will teach you, how to preserve evidence in your injury claim, and how to negotiate an offer that the insurance company will readily make. The high hourly rate that attorneys make on personal injury cases is due to the fact that the "easy money" is the up-front money. It is the first 50% - 60% of a case value that comes easily. Insurance companies will always want to settle for 50% or 60% of the value. Why shouldn't you obtain an offer to pay that money, and while you are still "considering" the offer, go in and hire the attorney to fight over the remaining 40% to 50% of the value?
 
In the "Existing Offer Script" of SettlementCentral.Com, we specifically instruct you as to how to negotiate your contract from the position of an existing offer. The return on the membership is ridiculously high because you could easily end up with thousands of dollars over the traditional attorney involved claim.
 
Join us as a Subscribing MemberGo to JOIN NOW! and access this valuable information.