Checklists - What to Do, When to Do It for Successful Personal Injury
As part of our extensive Expansion Program, SettlementCentral.Com
will offer subscribed members a series of checklists as part of our
educational program for those interested in handling all or part of their
injury claim against an insurance company without an attorney.
These checklists will include
- what to do at the accident scene
- what to do within the first two weeks after an injury
- documents that must be gathered or created, and that must be saved
- what you must know about the applicable insurance policies
- what to find out from witnesses
- what to consider in selecting a doctor
- information you must have about your medical history
- questions you will likely be asked
- what to include in your Confidential Private Diary
As described in the Auto Accident Injury area,
keeping a Confidential Private Diaryis an excellent idea. Adding
notes to that Confidential Private Diary every day will help you
when it comes time to answer questions later about how long something
bothered you. Or when did you first notice something else. Or when did you
start back to work, and when did you last a whole day at work without pain?
Between the checklists, your Confidential Private Diary,
and copies of every document that relates to your injury, your treatment
and your insurance claim, you'll be in great shape to begin
settlement negotiations at the appropriate time.
Low Inaugural Rates Will Go Up As We Expand)
SettlementCentral.Com has the
information you need to get the Settlement you deserve, before it's too
"I settled my own claim - you can, too!"