Chiropractic Assistant PSPs
SettlementCentral.Com welcomes you to the "Chiropractic Assistant PSPs" portion of our Member Only area.
Subscribe Now! and access this valuable information.
You might ask a Chiropractic Assistant PSP questions such as these:
- What is the meaning of the undecipherable handwriting in my medical record?
- What is the meaning of the shorthand?
- Does the chiropractor attribute my injury to the accident?
- What does the record say is the chiropractor's diagnosis?
- Does the chiropractor say anything adverse about me or my case in these records?
- Does the chiropractor mention any previous accident or pre-existing condition that is relevant to my treatment?
- Does the chiropractor mention I am pursuing an insurance claim?
- Does the chiropractor state that I am cooperative and follow instructions?
- Are there any annotations about missed appointments or failure to follow a prescribed course of treatment?
- Does the chiropractor state a prognosis?
- Does the chiropractor state how I have or have not responded to treatment?
- Are you aware of any other alternative treatments that I might discuss with my chiropractor or might consider?