Insurance Adjuster PSPs
SettlementCentral.Com welcomes you to the "Insurance
Adjuster PSPs" portion of our Member Only area. Join us as a
and access this valuable information.
You can learn successful negotiation techniques from our former Insurance
Adjuster PSPs. Here are some suggested questions for your use. Choose the
ones that fit your particular circumstances.
- What should I do if the adjuster and I get off on the wrong foot?
- What if I can't stand the adjuster or don't trust him?
- Can I ask for a different adjuster?
- When should I ask to talk to the adjuster's supervisor?
- How does it affect my standing if I threaten to complain to the
- Should I send the adjuster a proposed letter to the Insurance
Commissioner before I mail it?
- When the adjuster suggests a settlement figure, how should I respond?
- Should I suggest my own figure in response or tell him I will think
- If I tell him I will think about it, does that give credibility to his
figure, and should I act shocked and disappointed at any figure given by
the insurance adjuster?
- When will I know that I have achieved the last dollar available without
going to trial?
- What does it mean when the adjuster says that this is his "best offer"?
- How about his "final" offer?
- Do you know the reputation of this company for settlement?
- Do you know the reputation of this company for low damage accidents?
- What additional information can I give this adjuster in a second or
third salvo for my last negotiating rounds?
- If we have generally agreed on a figure, in what areas can I nibble to
get some additional benefits?