Medical Assistant PSPs
SettlementCentral.Com welcomes you to the
"Medical Assistant PSPs" portion of our Member Only area. Subscribe now
and access this valuable information.
SettlementCentral.Com will offer
with experience in the following medical specialties:
- Medical Doctor Assistant
- Surgical Assistant
- Registered Nurse
You might ask a Medical Assistant PSP questions such as these:
- What is the meaning of the undecipherable handwriting in my medical
- What is the meaning of the shorthand?
- Does the doctor attribute my injury to the accident?
- What does the record say is the doctor's diagnosis?
- Does the doctor say anything adverse about me or my case in these
- Does the doctor mention any previous accident or pre-existing condition
that is relevant to my treatment?
- Does the doctor mention I am pursuing an insurance claim?
- Does the doctor state that I am cooperative and follow instructions?
- Are there any annotations about missed appointments or failure to
follow a prescribed course of treatment?
- Does the doctor state a prognosis?
- Does the doctor state how I have or have not responded to treatment?
- Are you aware of any other alternative treatments that I might discuss
with my doctor or might consider?