Vehicle Diagnosis/Repair/Replacement - Who Pays? Who Sorts It Out? (You!)
If your vehicle is damaged in an accident, there are a variety of considerations to address. Those considerations are discussed in the following areas. Please review any and/or all of them as appropriate to your situation.
- Vehicle Towing/Storage
- Vehicle Rental
- Who Picks the Auto Body Shop?
- OEM Parts
- Your Vehicle Is Totaled
- Buying Your Vehicle Back
- How Much Is Your Vehicle Worth?
- Will You Be Reimbursed for New Tires, New Stereo, etc.?
- Salvage: Buying Back Vehicle or Parts, Tires, Stereo, etc.
- Money for Recent Significant Improvements, But Not for General Maintenance
- Diminished Value-Make an Insurance Claim for a Cash Insurance Settlement
- FAQ: Diminished Value Insurance Claims Explained by Doctor Settlement, J.D. (Juris Doctor)-Auto Accident Insurance Claim Expert
- Recovery for Your Miscellaneous Personal Property Damaged or Lost
- UIM Claims for Your Personal Property
- Use Your Own Insurer if Third Party Adjuster is Seeks Reduction for Your Fault
- Property Damage Settlement Check to be Limited in Scope: Not a General Release